E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Politics drive me crazy. Here in Oklahoma we just had our primaries for Governor, Lt. Governor, etc. and I had to watch negative ad after negative ad after negative ad, on and on and on. I lose my mind having to watch all of this negative crap, I don't want a politician to tell me how bad their opponent is, I want to know how good you are as a person and what you want to do to make all of our lives better. I refuse to vote for a person who only puts out negative ads. Something has to be done about these ads.


0 Responses to “

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Locations of visitors to this page

Search