Trying a New Blog


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Go check out my new blog I made with iWeb. I am trying to decide whether I like it or not. Go here and let me know what you think...leave a comment...you know. There are no post of significance except for my last post here, but I hope to post soon.

Thanks
Tank


3 Responses to “Trying a New Blog”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh my gosh, your new website has some serious issues. letters too close together, no place to leave comments, browser does not automatically adjust to page width, but i like the branches, they are pretty :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yeah, i like the opening page you have, but i don't think the other one is as functional as this. but i like both of them. they both have a nice crisp design element to them that most blogs don't have. including mine.

  3. Blogger Unknown 

    Whoa! that was weird. I was about to leave a comment when I saw that Josh already had. I read it and thought, "I don't remember saying that." Then I saw that it was Josh Brown. Anyway, with the new mac site, you don't have to code anything? Does it code it for you when you put things where you want them?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Locations of visitors to this page

Search