My Wife's Video Podcast


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My wife has been playing with our new camera and then editing the video while at work and what has resulted so far are two videos about our marriage that strangly don't have much of me in them. Check them out and go to her myspace.

Marriage : Round 1 : The First Year











Marriage : Round 2 : The Night Shift










1 Responses to “My Wife's Video Podcast”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    it does sound like a say the "f" word in that one segment .. haha ... i swear i didn't though ..hahahaha

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Locations of visitors to this page

Search