McLaren :: The Secret Message of Jesus (maybe?)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Because of my new crazy work schedule and other events in my life I have not been able to do much reading or thinking or writing lately and it is driving me crazy. I have been wanting to read this book for awhile now and have a copy (actually two), so I think I am going to read it and post my thoughts chapter by chapter or maybe section by section depending on how much time life affords me to blog and think and read. So everyone can look forward (maybe) to something with some substance to read coming soon...


0 Responses to “McLaren :: The Secret Message of Jesus (maybe?)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Locations of visitors to this page

Search