Four More Years...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We'll it will be four more years before I get to see USA try to make a run in the World Cup again and I only got to see their last game where they lost to Ghana. Hopefully I will have cable and be able to watch World Cup 2010 on my own television. See you in four years USA.


3 Responses to “Four More Years...”

  1. Blogger Unknown 

    Tank, how's work going? Which location are at?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    well there's still good football left to see without USA.
    Best wishes.
    Foox

  3. Blogger Tank 

    I know, I just don't have the cable television to watch it and with a mac it is next to impossible to watch the games online.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Locations of visitors to this page

Search