E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For those of you who have watched my wife's video blogs a few posts ago, or for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I thought you would be interested in knowing that my wife has set up a video blog here. She is actually very good at what she does, especially since she just started a couple of weeks ago. She has already inspired another man to do some of his own video blogging here. Check it out and leave some wonderful comments.


1 Responses to “

  1. Blogger Nate Myers 

    Ok, so videoblog #2 was awesome. Your wife loves you. Loves you. That's incredible. You guys should watch that after a big argument just to gain perspective again. :)

    I'm an initiate into both your blogs, and will commence perusing your thoughts soon; the video stuff drew me in first (you know, the whole "postmodern image driven" person-thing." I like what I've read so far...gotta sit on it a little and let it make the move south from my brain into my heart.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Locations of visitors to this page

Search