Laguna Beach


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So, I am in no way one to go crazy over people who are on TV, but I did have a strang occurance happen to me today. And I guess this would be the time to admit that I did watch the first season of Laguna Beach on MTV back in the good ole days when I had cable. Last week we welcomed a 'Social Justice Director' to our group of leaders at Saturday Night whose name is Angie Schuller. I was told that her grandfather is the Robert Schuller of the Crystal Cathedral. If you watched that season of Laguna Beach they did have a girl that was also a grandchild of Robert Schuller, so immediately I wondered if they were sisters or cousins or what. Well every Wednesday we have a meeting of the leaders and this was Angie's first meeting and who did she bring along but the very girl who was on Laguna Beach, Christina Schuller. That's right I had lunch with Christina Schuller today, but we were sitting far away from each other so it was meaningless conversation and I didn't say anything about the show.

Tank


2 Responses to “Laguna Beach”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    dafont.com

    shhhhhhh. its a secret.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    curious, i googled my name tonight... guess what the first link is? that's right, it's you tank and you are SO busted!!! HA!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Locations of visitors to this page

Search