I'm Done


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, As of midnight I am officially unemployed. I am no longer a Youth Pastor and I no longer work for a church. I have to tell you it feels nice to know that when next Sunday rolls around I will be in my bed asleep instead of boring myself to death with church services and Sunday school. But if you are worried that I will no longer go to church, be not afraid, I will still be going to church on Saturday nights at Saturday Night (clever name, I know). So don't worry about me going to church, but do worry about what I'm going to do because I don't have a job lined up. I have applied at a few places and right now have not heard back from any of them. I am also going to job fair tomorrow which means I need to go buy a nice shirt to wear because I accidentally left my chapstick in my pocket when I washed my clothes last and it stained two shirts, including my one nice button up shirt. I'm sure you all have stopped reading by now, but I need to fluff this post up so I am typing this filler sentence.

Tank


3 Responses to “I'm Done”

  1. Blogger mark 

    I appreciate a good filler sentence, writing thoughts that aren't really important and are quite meaningless is actually poor writing, but sometimes important for stuff you want to say that is less than meaningful and will supplant nomenclature of significant stature. Know what I mean?

  2. Blogger Brad 

    This is a filler comment.

    Praying for your job though.

    bs

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    welcome to the ex church worker unemployed club. its like a vicious gang. our gang color is yellow. you want in?

    btw, it only gets better and more hopeful from here. coming from someone whose identity was wrapped up in youth ministry and church work for 7 years. and been without it for 3 months. it only gets better.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Locations of visitors to this page

Search