I'm Back...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey everyone, sorry I haven't had the time to make a post lately. I've finished with all my finals this week which is so relieving, but I start school again on Monday, which sucks. Today I went to the hooding ceremony for Undergrad Theology here at Oral Roberts and it was weird thinking that I should be graduating this year and I should be getting hooded, but then again I would never trade my one crazy year at The University of Oklahoma.

Speaking of that one year at Oklahoma, the reason I went was because all of my best friends were going. One of those best friends tried (and by tried, I do not mean unsuccessful, I mean he was stopped) to commit suicide. Keep him and his family in your prayers if you would.


1 Responses to “I'm Back...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    now that i have switched to firefox, you blog looks like it is suppose to.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Locations of visitors to this page

Search