Homosexuals and Iraq, what more can you ask for in a conversation?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It seems like we all think we know more than we really know (including myself). Every once and awhile I find myself in a conversation about politics, Iraq, abortion, or homosexuality and the conversation, although long, seems to go no where. I have all of these ideas and opinions that I hold on to, but in reality somewhere deep inside I know that I could be wrong, in fact the odds are that I am at least partially wrong. I can't think of many things in my life that I can be sure of 100%, much less my ideas about the war and homosexuality. I could fight and fight for my opinions and get all the world behind me, but maybe what I should really be fighting for first is the idea that we can't make truth from our opinions, preferences, or ideas, therefore we have to be careful in how we go about enforcing and promoting these things.


1 Responses to “Homosexuals and Iraq, what more can you ask for in a conversation?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i've got a post on homosexuality coming up tomorrow. stay tuned.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Locations of visitors to this page

Search